Welcome to the NASS Web portal!
Please disable your Pop-Up Blocker when using the NASS Web portal.
As a NASS Member, take full advantage of managing your online account and status by using our left-hand side Web portal navigation. Explore other member tools available through our Web portal below.
- Online Registration for Meetings and Courses – Register quickly and easily online for the NASS Annual Meeting, Spring Break, Coding Update or any of our Hands-on Courses. NASS meetings and courses offer members a significant discount on the registration fees.
- Membership Directory – This searchable directory allows you to locate your colleagues or network with fellow NASS members.
- Leadership Directory – Our searchable directory of committees and committee members.
- Volunteer – NASS committees offer an excellent opportunity to advance initiatives and initiate projects that are critical to the continued development of our organization.
- Products and Publications – Place an order for any of our exclusive products, including clinical guidelines on the treatment of low back pain as well as other spine and pain outcomes instruments.
- SpineLineTM – Access the bimonthly magazine for the entire NASS membership that provides information on socioeconomic, political, technology and practice management issues of relevance to spine care. It also assists members in providing quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Spine Care Provider Search – Edit your listing on the NASS Web site that includes your name and practice contact information for patients to access.
If you are not a NASS Member, you can still utilize our Web portal. However, you will not have full access to those benefits listed above. You will have access to purchasing NASS products and publications from our store and the ability to register online for a NASS event. Stay current in our database by keeping your contact information up-to-date. Managing your account can be done through our left-hand side Web portal navigation.
You can create an account for the NASS Web portal here.
The North American Spine Society (NASS) is a dynamic, multidisciplinary medical society that promotes spine research, educates spine care professionals, assists its members to provide high quality, cost-effective care for patients with spinal disorders, and informs the public about spine health issues.
Read about the benefits of NASS membership here.
The criteria for NASS membership is listed at the following page.
We invite you to JOIN the North American Spine Society today!