Can't Make It In Person?
Watch this meeting as it happens LIVE, and still get CME credit.
This Live Stream includes abstract presentations, symposia, and electronic posters, give you the richest and most complete Meeting experience without actually attending.
Only $191 for NASS Members.
Join your colleagues at the NASS 12th Annual Evidence & Technology Spine Summit to explore surgical and medical/interventional topics on the latest technology and techniques. NASS has assembled expert faculty to present the most current thinking and evidence-based medicine in a relaxed and highly interactive setting to stimulate controversial discussion about the latest in spine care.
The 2016 Summit takes place at The Canyons, Utah’s premier ski resort, conveniently located with easy access from the airport, superior lodging options with ski-in and ski-out, numerous amenities, restaurants and exciting nightlife.
The Evidence & Technology Summit is the only winter spine meeting of its kind, providing both surgical and medical/interventional perspectives on spine care, while taking place in the comfort and relaxing atmosphere of a spectacular resort setting.
It is a meeting not to be missed!
What you will learn:
- Complications: New Technologies/Your Cases and Ours
- Cervical Spine Technologies
- Complex Cervical Case Smackdown
- Popular Exercises for Low Back Pain: Myths and Facts
- Pain in the Post-Opioid Era: Multimodal Management
- New Technologies in Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Pelvic vs. Discogenic Pain: SI Treatment
- Regenerative Medicine in the Spine
- Global Alignment Issues and Deformity
- Diagnostic Tests
- Spine Controversies
- Interventional Spine: Complications and How to Reduce Risk
- Advocacy/Health Policy
- Lumbar Degenerative Symposium
- MIS Symposium
- How Will We Be Reimbursed in the Near Future
| ||General Registration||Commercial Business Interest||$850.00||$950.00
| ||General Registration||Member Affiliated Healthcare||$450.00||$550.00
| ||General Registration||Member Doctor||$750.00||$850.00
| ||General Registration||Member Emeritus||$450.00||$550.00
| ||General Registration||Member In-Training||$450.00||$550.00
| ||General Registration||Non-Member Affiliated Healthcare||$550.00||$650.00
| ||General Registration||Non-Member Doctor||$850.00||$950.00
| ||General Registration||Non-Member In-Training||$550.00||$650.00