Module Bonus Content
In addition to the lectures in each module, the following is included:
Structured Anatomy and Surgical Access Films
Enrollment of any module grants access to 16 anatomy and surgical access films which have been commissioned, edited and produced in conjunction with the Open Operating Theatre (OOT). These films allow the learner to view the surgery from the surgeon's viewpoint and clearly present all of the major surgical access routes employed in modern spine surgery in a structured educational format. Viewing the films is not required, but are an important component of the various modules.
Additional Learning Resources
Additional learning resources include relevant chapters from state-of-the-art textbooks, original research papers, and review articles from leading spine journals. These additional resources are not required, but are strongly recommended.
*Please note that due to publisher restrictions, some listed materials may not be available on the platform.
Upon completion of these modules, learners will gain strategies to:
- Verify or enhance basic knowledge on various topics through lectures given by experts in the field
- Expand his/her knowledge and skills in the field of spine surgery beyond the basic knowledge through pre-selected additional resources.
- Master the anatomy relevant to the various surgical accesses used in spine surgery.
- Analyze and accurately diagnose spinal disorders and propose appropriate and effective treatments.
- Choose and apply the correct patient outcome tools for appropriate follow up.
All spine care professionals
interested in expanding their spine knowledge. This includes but is not limited to: practicing spine surgeons, spine fellows, residents and non-surgical spine specialists.