You are using Internet Explorer, which is no longer supported.
If you have issues, please upgrade to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Membership that Makes a Difference
Developed and vetted by top experts in spine care, NASS membership benefits are crucial for advancing your career. APPLY NOW
Membership Makes a Difference in Your…
Certification and Hands-on Training
- Significant discounts on the NASS Annual Meeting (up to $600.00), hands-on cadaveric and didactic courses through the year (up to $300.00/course), and On-Demand education
- Free OnDemand recordings for member registrants of meetings (when available)
- Priority registration to ticketed sessions and early access to hotel rooms for the NASS Annual Meeting
- Exclusive access to 500+ hours of archived education in the NASS Video Library
- 40+ hours of free CME for members
- Priority access to International Partnership meetings with spine-related societies around the world
Access to Current Research and Patient Care Guidelines
- Subscription to the #1 rated publication in spine, The Spine Journal (TSJ)
- Subscription to SpineLine, the bi-monthly publication which includes important medical, ethical and policy updates
- Exclusive access to NASS Research Grant opportunities
- 25% discount on and access to all future updates at no cost of the new third edition of the Compendium of Outcomes Instruments, the contents of which are the basis of evidence-based medicine and cost-effectiveness/value analyses
- Member dues support many important initiatives including the development of Evidence-Based Guidelines for Multidisciplinary Spine Care, the Appropriate Use Criteria app, and more
Questions about NASS Membership?
Contact the Membership Department: Email
Phone: 866-960-6277 or 001-630-230-3600 from outside the United States,
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm Central time
Text*: From United States phone numbers, text ASKNASS to 33222
*By signing up for text communication, you agree to receive text messages from NASS (number of texts varies by level of communication). Message and data rates may apply. Reply Stop to end. Text alerts are limited to United States phone numbers only.