What is a Commercial Affiliate?
The Commercial Affiliate Program is for individuals who may not qualify for membership with NASS based on current membership types and application requirements. Through the program, Commercial Affiliates will receive important resources, many otherwise only available to members of NASS.
What does a Commercial Affiliate Receive?
Individuals who sign up as a Commercial Affiliate will receive:
- A print and online subscription to The Spine Journal (TSJ)
- A print and online subscription to SpineLine
- Access to the SpineConnect Open Forum
- A $300 discount off of the Commercial Business Interest registration fee for the NASS Annual Meeting (discount not applicable to Exhibitor badge fees)
- Discounts on other NASS meetings, courses and products
- Monthly emailed updates about important health policy activities and initiatives from NASS
- Partner pricing on website design solutions through Pronto Marketing
How Do I Sign Up?
Commercial Affiliates may sign up with NASS on a calendar-year basis (January 1 through December 31); program fee is prorated quarterly and is nonrefundable. The annual fee for 2021 is $695.00.