Your NASS MyAccount
Visit www.spine.org/MyAccount to:
- Review and update your contact information
- Change your password
- Download or print your membership certificate*
- Retrieve your personalized referral link to earn 20% off your dues
- Set your email preferences
- Renew your membership or sign up for automatic renewal
*Made available following review and acceptance of your membership application; process may take up to 60 days
All non-In-training and non-Emeritus members receive a listing on the Find-a-Specialist directory on the popular patient education website, www.knowyourback.org. Through this benefit, potential patients and referring physicians can search for you by name, location, specialty, conditions treated, insurance carriers and more.
Members are encouraged to keep their listing current throughout their membership (tip: search for your listing when you're not logged in to see how your profile will appear to the public, and then log in to make updates).
Review answers to frequently asked questions about:
Ensure you’re receiving the latest updates and news from NASS through:
- Mobile App: Search “NASS Spine” in your app store to download for free
- Facebook: NASS.Spine
- Twitter: NASSspine
- LinkedIn: North American Spine Society
- YouTube: NASSspine
- Instagram: nassspine
- Text: Manage your membership by signing up for status updates**. To sign up, text the word “RENEWAL” to 33222
*By signing up for text alerts, you agree to receive automated text messages from NASS (no more than 4 per year after phone number identification) regarding your membership. Message and data rates may apply. Reply Stop to end. Text alerts are limited to the United States phone numbers only.