This highly interactive course, held before NASS 2022, will address ICD-10, E&M coding and CPT4 coding of spinal surgical, medical and radiologic procedures. Attendees will leave with the necessary knowledge and critical tips on how to utilize new E&M codes and guidelines for 2022, navigate through the authorization and denial process, identify nuances that affect proper billing and cause rejected/delayed claims, utilize Medicare NCCI edits and properly document to receive reimbursement. Breakout sessions and extensive Q&A will allow attendees to have their questions thoroughly addressed.
- Tips and Pearls for Codes and Bundling
- 63000 Series Codes, 22000 Series Codes
- Managing Denials and Appeals
- Tips and Pearls for Coding and Payment
- Coding Dissection
- Evaluation & Management
- Coding Alone Isn’t Enough; Coverage Policies: What You Need to Know
- Coding Challenges
- Coding for Physician Extenders
- Injections Coding
- Coding for Radiographic Procedures
- Medicare/Incentive Payment Updates/Advocacy
Coding Update 2022 takes place prior to the NASS Annual Meeting in Chicago and will be held on Monday and Tuesday, October 10-11 (8:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.)
Click here to learn more and register.