Each year, the North American Spine Society gathers at our Annual Meeting to celebrate the lives and accomplishments of those who have made an impact in the field of spine. If you know of someone who has made or is making a difference, please let us know by nominating them.
To Nominate an Exceptional Colleague for one of NASS’ Recognition Awards, which will be presented at the 36th NASS Annual Meeting in Boston, MA, please complete the submission form found on the NASS website at: https://www.spine.org/RecognitionAwards
Categories available for 2021 Awards:
- David Selby Award: To recognize contributions to the art and science of spinal disorder management through service to NASS but has not been elected NASS President.
- Henry Farfan Award: To recognize outstanding contributions in spine related basic science research.
- Leon Wiltse Award: To recognize excellence in leadership and/or clinical research in spine care.
- Past President Award: To recognize a Past President of NASS who has made exceptional contributions to the society and its mission. (Must be 2 years removed from Presidency)
- Spine Advocacy Award: To recognize members of the North American Spine Society who have made exceptional contributions to the federal advocacy efforts on behalf of patients and members of the society.
Please Note: Current Board Members are not eligible to receive Recognition Awards. Nominations will be accepted until March 31, 2021
. If you have more than one Letter of Recommendation, please email it to the NASS office