North American Spine Society (NASS) members may now renew their memberships for 2022. Members who have a credit card on file through the Society’s auto-renewal system were renewed on October 4, 2021.*
Need to check your status?
- You ARE renewed if: You visit www.spine.org/renew and are directed to your NASS MyAccount; no renewal button will appear next to your 2022 renewal. If you did not receive a receipt for your renewal, you may print one by clicking on the 2022 invoice in the My Purchases section of your NASS MyAccount.
- You ARE NOT renewed if: You visit www.spine.org/renew and are directed to your shopping cart.
Keep an eye out for the following upcoming renewal notices:
- Week of October 11, 2021: Emailed invoices will be sent to office managers of members who have designated an office manager contact for their membership.
- Week of October 18, 2021: Faxed invoices will be sent to members with a fax number on file with NASS.
- Early-November: Mailed invoices will be sent to members.
Have a question or need an invoice sooner? Send an email to email@example.com
or call the NASS membership department at 866-960-6277 (U.S. members only) or 001-630-230-3600, Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm Central time.
*Interested in signing up for auto-renewal? Visit www.spine.org/autorenewal. Memberships are on a calendar-year basis (January 1 through December 31); dues in future years will be billed in early-October for the following membership-year (ex. 2023 memberships will be renewed in October 2022) and members signed up for auto-renewal will receive a receipt at the primary email address on file with their NASS membership when their dues have been paid. Dues for the current year of membership when automatic renewal is initiated will be processed within one month. To sign up, you must log in to your NASS MyAccount (your username is the primary email address on file with NASS and your password defaults to your NASS ID number until changed in your MyAccount).