As a thank you for all the outstanding support from our members, NASS is offering the “Best of NASS Annual Meetings: Bonus Content” which includes popular OnDemand sessions from the 2018 and 2019 Annual Meetings. Session titles may include:
- Section on Biologics and Basic Research: BMP in 2019: The Biologic Hasn’t Changed, but the Evidence Has
- Integrated Symposium: Surgical Treatment of Low Back Pain: Evidence, Controversy and Debate
- Exercise Committee Presents: Back to the Future: Low Back Pain Disability and Episode Risk Reduction
- Integrated Symposium: Spine Injuries Associated with Contact Sports, Parts I and II
- Surgical Symposium: Lateral Approach Spine Surgery (Co-sponsored with the Society of Lateral Access Surgery)
- Interdisciplinary Spine Forum: Obesity and Diabetes: Impact on the Spine and Evidence-Based Management Strategies
- Symposium: Enhanced Recovery After Spine Surgery (ERASS) A-Z and How to Implement in Your Hospital
- Symposium: State of the Union on Disc Replacement: 15 Years Later—What is the Evidence and Reality?
- Interdisciplinary Spine Forum: Regional/Lower Quarter Kinematics and Impact on the Spine
- Exercise Committee Presents: Muscle Imbalance in Back Pain— Chicken, Egg or Red Herring?
- Interdisciplinary Spine Forum: The Lancet Low Back Pain Series and the European Spine Journal Series on the Future of Spine Care (3 part session total)
- Interdisciplinary Spine Forum: Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Low Back Pain: What Does the Data Support? (2 part session total)
With 51.25 credits available through this year’s virtual meeting, the bonus content will give you access to a total of 72.25 CME credits!
Be sure you are registered for the 2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience and current on your 2021 membership dues! You can check your membership status at spine.org/renew
Be on the lookout for more information from NASS on how to access your bonus content, which will be available after the meeting. Please feel free to reach out to Membership with any questions at [email protected]
NASS 2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience
Thank You to Our Corporate Supporters