North American Spine Society (NASS) members may now renew their memberships for 2023. Members who have a credit card on file through the Society’s auto-renewal system were renewed on October 3, 2022.*
Need to check your status?
- You ARE renewed if: You visit www.spine.org/renew and are directed to your NASS MyAccount; no renewal button will appear next to your 2023 renewal. If you did not receive a receipt for your renewal, you may print one by clicking on the 2023 invoice in the My Purchases section of your NASS MyAccount.
- You ARE NOT renewed if: You visit www.spine.org/renew and are directed to your shopping cart.
Renewal notices have/will be sent to members in the coming months including:
- Week of October 10, 2022: Emailed invoices were sent to office managers of members who have designated a contact for their membership.
- Week of October 17, 2021: Faxed invoices were sent to members with a fax number on file with NASS.
- Early-November: Mailed invoices will be sent to members.
Have a question or need an invoice sooner? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the NASS membership department at 866-960-6277 (U.S. members only) or 001-630-230-3600, Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm Central time.
*Interested in signing up for auto-renewal? Visit www.spine.org/autorenewal. Memberships are on a calendar-year basis (January 1 through December 31); dues in future years will be billed in early-October for the following membership-year (ex. 2024 memberships will be renewed in October 2023) and members signed up for auto-renewal will receive a receipt at the primary email address on file with their NASS membership when their dues have been paid. Dues for the current year of membership when automatic renewal is initiated will be processed within one month. To sign up, you must log in to your NASS MyAccount (your username is the primary email address on file with NASS and your password defaults to your NASS ID number until changed in your MyAccount).