What’s on your list for 2021?
Is there an outstanding colleague that you'd like to recognize? Nominate them for one of NASS’ five Recognition Awards available for 2021. To nominate a worthy colleague, learn more and complete the submission form
. A letter of recommendation is required.
Nominations will be accepted until March 31, 2021.
Categories available for 2021 Awards:
- David Selby Award: To recognize contributions to the art and science of spinal disorder management through service to NASS but has not been elected NASS President.
- Henry Farfan Award: To recognize outstanding contributions in spine related basic science research.
- Leon Wiltse Award: To recognize excellence in leadership and/or clinical research in spine care.
- Past President Award: To recognize a Past President of NASS who has made exceptional contributions to the society and its mission. (Must be 2 years removed from Presidency)
- Spine Advocacy Award: To recognize members of the North American Spine Society who have made exceptional contributions to the federal advocacy efforts on behalf of patients and members of the society.
Current Board Members are not eligible to receive Recognition Awards. If you have more than one Letter of Recommendation, please email it to the NASS office