Come to Boston this fall for NASS 2021, the premier meeting in spine. Returning to the Annual Meeting education program will be the very popular Surgical Technique Cadaver Demonstrations, featuring top surgeons describing techniques from their pre-recorded cadaver demonstrations, with the opportunity for the audience to pose questions in real time throughout the sessions. Surgeons will be live on stage to answer questions and discuss the techniques in detail.
Schedule of Surgical Technique Cadaver Demos:
Wednesday, September 29
Thursday, September 30
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery: Michael Y. Wang, MD
- Minimally Invasive Surgery TLIF: John C. Liu, MD
Friday, October 1
- Robotics Surgery: Isador H. Lieberman, MD; Alex Satin, MD
- Minimally Invasive Lateral Interbody Fusion: Juan S. Uribe, MD
- Cervical Spine Deformity Surgery: K. Daniel Riew, MD; Christopher P. Ames, MD
NASS 2021 will feature the latest science and innovations happening in spine care. Attend surgical, medical and multidisciplinary sessions as well as tour the technical exhibition to get hands-on with cutting-edge spine technology.