Members of NASS who renewed their memberships for 2021 prior to December 31, 2020 have been granted exclusive access to the Best of NASS: 2020
e-pub which includes many of the most popular articles and resources published by the Society in 2020.
Best of NASS: 2020 includes:
- Popular SpineLine articles from 2020:
- Clinical Presentation and Surgical Anatomy of Sympathetic Nerve Injury during Cervical Spine Surgery
- Acute Thoracic Disc Herniation in a 19-Year-Old Body Boarder: Conservative Management or Surgery?
- Major Changes Coming to Evaluation and Management Visits in 2021
- and 11 others!
- The Spine Journal Outstanding Paper Award Winners
- NASSJ papers
- New or revised NASS Coverage Recommendations
- And more
To see if you have access to this e-pub, go to www.spine.org/BestOfEpub
and login to your NASS account. Members who renewed prior to December 31, 2020 will be directed to the publication once they’ve logged in. Don’t have access? Be sure to renew for 2022 prior to December 31, 2021 to gain access to the 2021 version of this publication!