Members may now renew their North American Spine Society (NASS) memberships for the 2021 membership-year at www.spine.org/renew
. There is no increase in dues rates for 2021, and members who renew by December 31, 2020 will receive exclusive access to the Best of NASS: 2020 E-pub
which will contain many of the most read resources published by the Society in 2020.
Additional Offer for NASS Annual Meeting Virtual Experience Attendees!
NASS 2020 Annual Meeting Virtual Experience attendees who renew for 2021 by December 31, 2020 will also receive the “Best of NASS Annual Meetings: Bonus Content” which will feature many of the most popular OnDemand sessions from the 2018 and 2019 Annual Meetings …including up to 21 CME credits!
How to Renew:
Additional information about NASS membership renewal can be found on the NASS website
. Renewal for the 2021 membership-year is due by December 31, 2020, and can be completed using the following methods:
- Online: www.spine.org/renew
- Autorenewal*: www.spine.org/autorenewal
- Phone: Credit card only; call 866-960-6277 (United States only) or 001-630-230-3600, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm Central time
- Mail: Checks made payable to NASS in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank sent to: NASS, 39752 Treasury Center, Chicago, IL 60694-9700
- Wire Transfer: International members who need to renew via wire transfer can contact the NASS membership department for wire instructions
Members who have questions may contact the NASS Membership Department by sending and email to [email protected]
or by calling 866-960-6277 (United States only) or 001-630-230-3600, Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm Central time.
*Memberships are on a calendar-year basis (January 1 through December 31); dues in future years will be billed in early-October for the following membership-year (ex. 2021 memberships will be renewed in October 2020) and members signed up for auto-renewal will receive a receipt at the primary email address on file with their NASS membership when their dues have been paid. Dues for the current year of membership when automatic renewal is initiated will be processed within one month. To sign up, you must log in to your NASS MyAccount (your username is the primary email address on file with NASS and your password defaults to your NASS ID number until changed in your MyAccount).