SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS TODAY!
Don't delay! The March 31 deadline
is approaching to nominate an exceptional colleague for one of NASS’ Recognition Awards and celebrate their contributions to spine. Simply review the Award Categories below and then follow the submission guidelines to nominate your colleague.
Additional Award Categories:
2020 Recognition Award Winners, from top: Barbara Boyan, PhD, Henry Farfan Award; Michael R. Klein, MD, FACS, David Selby Award; Jeff Wang, MD, Spine Advocacy Award; Richard Guyer, MD, Leon Wiltse Award.
How to Nominate a Colleague:
- David Selby Award: To recognize contributions to the art and science of spinal disorder management through service to NASS but has not been elected NASS President.
- Past President Award: To recognize a Past President of NASS who has made exceptional contributions to the society and its mission following their presidency. (Must be 2 years removed from presidency)
- Submit the required letter of recommendation.
- Complete the required submission form.
- Nominations deadline: March 31, 2021.
There's still time to add your nominations for other award categories listed here
Winners will be recognized at the NASS Annual Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts on September 29 - October 2, 2021.
Please Note: Current Board Members are not eligible to receive Recognition Awards. If you have more than one Letter of Recommendation, please email it to the NASS office.