Come to Boston September 29 - October 2 for NASS 2021, the premier meeting in spine. This year's meeting features a robust multidisciplinary education program and the opportunity to get hands-on in the Technical Exhibition where attendees can experience the latest techniques, tools and technology. Touch and feel the countless spine care instruments and equipment. Take advantage of hands-on learning experiences with an in-booth demonstration while talking to the designers and engineers.
Technical Exhibition Highlights:
– Use your lunch time to learn more about specific products and solutions to help you provide your professional care.
Surgical Innovation Labs
– View the latest surgical innovations in action. Come see industry demonstrate their latest products or join one of the surgical training workshops in the evening. These cadaveric demonstrations and workshops will run Wednesday through Friday.
The Learning Place
– Settle down with a cup of coffee and view the ePosters. Also view ePosters using your phone or tablet through the conference mobile app.
Poster Grand Rounds
– Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with and ask questions of select ePoster authors.
– Attend presentations on specific spine topics that will occur during breaks throughout the meeting.
Learn more about NASS 2021 and register and book your hotel accommodations by September 2.