Presented by the Japanese Society for Spine Surgery and Related Research (JSSR) and the North American Spine Society (NASS), this international meeting will be held in the comfortable and relaxed setting of the Kohala Coast, Hawaii. Key opinion leaders from around the world will provide the latest information and concepts in spine care through oral and poster scientific presentations as well as symposia. A technical exhibition will feature the latest spine products and services.
- Cervical Stenosis and Ossification of Posterior Longitudinal Ligament (OPLL) with Myelopathy
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- CAdult Spinal Deformity
- Management of Spine Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury
- Novel Technology and Biologics
- Controversies and Debates in Management of Lumbar Degenerative Spondylolisthesis