Members of NASS who renewed their memberships for 2023 prior to December 31, 2022 have been granted exclusive access to the Best of NASS: 2022
e-pub which includes many of the most popular articles and resources published by the Society in 2022.
Best of NASS: 2022 includes:
- Popular SpineLine articles from 2022:
- Managing the Grey Areas of Degenerative Cervical Stenosis: Mild Myelopathy and Asymptomatic Cord Compression
- Mitigating Malpractice Claims: Practice for Health Care Professionals
- Failed Back Surgery is the Problem – Persistent Spinal Pain Syndrome is the Solution
- and 9 others!
- The Spine Journal Outstanding Paper Award Winners
- NASSJ papers
- New or revised NASS Coverage Recommendations
- And more
To see if you have access to this e-pub, go to www.spine.org/BestOfEpub
and login to your NASS account. Members who renewed prior to December 31, 2022 will be directed to the publication once they’ve logged in. Don’t have access? Be sure to renew for 2024 prior to December 31, 2023 to gain access to the 2023 version of this publication!
Check My Access