The North American Spine Society (NASS) is seeking nominations for two At-Large Member positions (Surgical and Non-Surgical) on the NASS Board of Directors for the 2021-2024 term.
To promote diversity on the Board of Directors these positions do NOT require Level 1 divestiture, however, to participate fully and vote on NASS matters you will need to meet Level 1 divestiture. Applications will be reviewed by our current Nominating Committee. The slate of candidates (up to 2 members per each category) will be sent to the Membership at least 30 days prior to NASS Annual Meeting for the Membership to vote online. Selections will be finalized and the results will be announced at the NASS Annual Meeting Members’ Business Meeting, September 29-October 2, 2021 in Boston, Massachusetts.
To be considered, members must have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years as a NASS Member in good standing at the society.
- Be an Active NASS Member.
- Disclosure must be updated by May 1, 2020 or later.
- (optional) Level 1 divestiture requirements for voting right privileges
- NASS Committee/Section, Faculty or Program Chair experience.
- Submit Short CV & Bio
- Respond to two application questions:
1) What does NASS membership mean to you?
2) What goal would you have as an At Large Member on the NASS Board of Directors?
Learn more and submit your application and requirements at: https://www.spine.org/Who-We-Are/Leadership-Governance/At-Large-Member
Application Deadline is March 31, 2021