Come to Boston for NASS 2021, the premier meeting in spine, featuring a robust multidisciplinary education program for all spine professionals. Leaders in spine will present the latest information, techniques and research. And there will be ample opportunities to network and collaborate with peers as well as reconnect with colleagues and friends. It all takes place in Boston, a city rich in history and charm, that also has an award-winning restaurant scene and dynamic nightlife.
Instructional and Hands-On Courses
– will include Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Spinal Deformity, Lumbar Spinal Injections, Coding and Evidence-Based Medicine Training Program.
Surgical Technique Cadaver Demonstrations
– Top surgeons will describe techniques and be live on stage to answer questions about Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Minimally Invasive Lateral Interbody Fusion, Robotics and Cervical Spine Deformity Surgery.
– Surgical, medical and multidisciplinary symposia will offer a wide range of content for every spine care professional.
– Featuring 239 surgical abstract and 185 medical abstracts highlighting detailed research with discussion to follow.
– Use your lunch hour to learn more about specific products and solutions presented by industry professionals during the Lunch 'n' Learn Solution Showcases. Come see industry surgical innovation cadaveric demonstrations or join one of the surgical training workshops in the evening.
– Experience the latest spine technology, instruments, implants and industry demonstrations.
Today (July 20) is the deadline to take advantage of early registration savings up to $300.