NASS 2022 features a robust education program for spine professionals. Experience the latest education and research. Network and collaborate with colleagues on the latest in spine care. Attend in-person in Chicago to be part of NASS 2022. Learn more at www.spine.org/am
- Gain scientific insight during the 186 medical abstract presentations
- Best Papers - Authors will present the best 23 papers out of 393 accepted
- Understanding Vertebrogenic Pain and Where it Fits into Your Practice
- Spine Physician as CEO
- Biologics in the Management of Low Back Pain: Current State of the Evidence and Clinical Considerations
- New Concepts of Age and Frailty in the Outcomes of Acute and Chronic Spinal Cord Injuries
- Low Back Pain: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Evaluation and Management: An Update on the NIH HEAL Initiative Back Pain Consortium Research Program
- Advocacy 2022 - What’s happening on the frontline of health policy?
- Women in Spine: Education, Practice and Leadership
- Appropriate Treatment of Posterior Pelvic Pain Including the Sacroiliac Joint
- What Every Spine Physician Should Know about Thoracolumbar Trauma
- What Every Spine Physician Should Know about Cervical Spine Trauma
PRESIDENTIAL GUEST SPEAKER:
Hear Erik Weihenmayer, the first blind climber to reach the summit of Mount Everest, speak about overcoming life’s challenges. Erik is also the Co-Founder of No Barriers and Touch the Top.
INTERDISCIPLINARY SPINE FORUM:
These specialty educational sessions are targeted to physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, chiropractors and other spine specialists.
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Postoperative Pain Management: From Preoperative Prevention to Postoperative Treatment
- Treating Chronic Postoperative Pain following Lumbar Spine Surgery
View presentations from our international strategic partners scheduled throughout the meeting.
- NASSi and Brazilian Spine Society: Controversies and Treatments in Lumbar Spondylolisthesis
- NASSi and SICV&GIS: Lumbar Stenosis in the Elderly Population
- NASSi and GEER: Fixation in Osteoporosis: What is the Best and the Worst?
- NASSi and AMCICO: Thoracolumbar Trauma
- Social Hour - Wednesday, October 12, 5:05-6:05 p.m. - Join us after the sessions end to relax and enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Reconnect with friends and network with colleagues.
- Resident, Fellow & Program Directors' Reception in Conjunction with 20 Under 40 Honorees Reception, Thursday, October 13, 5:15-6:15 p.m. - Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in a casual setting.
Resident, Fellow & 20 UNDER 40 HONOREES Luncheon - Friday, October 14, 12:00-1:00 p.m. - Residents and Fellows have another opportunity to discuss the meeting and practice experiences with 20 under 40 Honorees over lunch.