The ongoing Congressional response to COVID-19 has been unprecedented in both scope and volume. In order to ensure providers are armed with the information and resources needed to help their patients and practices adapt and thrive, NASS, AAOS, and AANS/CNS have collaborated on a three week webinar series dedicated to providing first hand insight into past legislation and future relief efforts.
Participants will hear from leaders in federal health policy on a range of topics including:
- Timeline and expectations for subsequent federal relief packages
- Prospects for expanding the use (and payment of) telemedicine post-pandemic
- Updates on efforts to prevent additional Medicare payment cuts in 2021 — notably cuts related to the new office visit codes
- Prior authorization reform, including the prospects of House action on H.R. 3107, the Improving Seniors’ Timely Access to Care Act
- Status of surprise medical bills legislation and the likelihood of passage this year.