This course will present the latest advances in surgical, medical and radiation oncology. Moving away from the traditional format of didactic lectures, the course will be an interactive, case-based discussion led by expert faculty. Attendees will explore the latest techniques and technology and surgeons will have ample time to practice advanced surgical techniques in the hands-on skills lab.
Can't Attend In-Person? Watch Virtually!
Register to watch the live stream of case presentations and debates. This registration includes sessions taking place on Friday, May 13 only.
- Treatment Strategies for Spinal Metastases: What are the Goals?
- Advances in Radiation Oncology: What You Need to Know
- Surgery for Spine Metastases: Complications Management
- Enabling Technologies for Spine Tumor Surgery
- En Bloc Surgical Techniques for Primary Tumors
- Case Discussions
Hands-on Skill Lab:
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- Fenestrated / Expandable Screw Techniques (Open/Closed)
- Percutaneous Long Segment Fixation Techniques
- Navigation Techniques
- Separation Surgery
- Intralesional Vertebrectomy
- Posterior Approaches to the Cervicothoracic Area, including Osteotomies
- Posterior Approaches for Thoracic, Lumbar en bloc Spondylectomy
- Sacrectomy Techniques