Register for pre-NASS 2022 Annual Meeting Webinars that are symposia proposals submitted for review by the Program Committee and selected to be presented prior to the meeting and included in the OnDemand annual meeting recording, which all general registrants receive at no cost. CME is available. All webinars are free to NASS Members.
Click here to learn more about the webinars and register.
- From Past to Present: Changes in Implant Technology and Clinical Outcomes
August 18, 2022: 7 p.m. CST
- Best and Worst Cases in Spinal Deformity
August 25, 2022: 7 p.m. CST
- NASS Fellowship: Everything Applicants Need to Know
September 1, 2022: 7 p.m. CST
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: Nuances of Treatment
September 8, 2022: 7 p.m. CST
- Gut, the Final Frontier: Understanding the Link Between the Microbiome and the Spine
September 15, 2022: 7 p.m. CST
- Transitioning Your Practice to Outpatient Lumbar Fusion
September 22, 2022: 7 p.m. CST