Expert physician faculty present comprehensive coding information including the latest changes for 2021. Learn proper coding to ensure reimbursement on initial submission, thereby decreasing time spent on appeals and denials.
Watch Recorded Sessions at Your Leisure - Available on January 13, 2021
- New E&M coding and documentation guidelines will be thoroughly reviewed
- Up-to-date information on what is happening with health care legislation for pre-authorization, Medicare cuts in 2021, and other news that will affect coding and reimbursement
- Coding for surgical, medical and radiologic procedures
- Correct utilization of both 22000 and 63000 codes
- Operative report coding and documentation
- Correct use of modifiers
- Important coding for telemedicine, which has become significant in these challenging times
Attendees are encouraged to watch these sessions prior to the live session to generate questions and discussion with participating faculty.
Live Question and Answer Session - Saturday, January 23, 2021: 9am - 2pm CDT
- 22000 Series Codes
- 63000 Series Codes
- Evaluation & Management Codes and Guidelines
Ask faculty your coding questions in real-time during the live Q&A session.
Earn a maximum of 9 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™