You are using Internet Explorer, which is no longer supported.
If you have issues, please upgrade to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
February 07, 2023
Now Available - Common Coding Scenarios for Comprehensive Spine Care
The new 2023 edition of Common Coding Scenarios for Comprehensive Spine Care is now available for purchase. It is considered the essential spine coding reference book for your practice.
- Revamped and updated scenarios for 2023
- Details on updates to CPT® E/M codes and documentation guidelines
- Recommendations on CPT® coding for procedures without specified codes
Standard features include:
- Information on reporting MIPS measures
- CPT® codes 22000 series, 63000 series and Modifiers
- CPT® codes for Injections, Pain Management, Radiology and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) list of covered procedures
learn more and order your copy
NASS Member: $125
Hard Copy & Digital Combo:
NASS Member: $175