This course will bring together experts from academia and industry to discuss the rapidly evolving field of spinal biologics as spine professionals recognize its potential to treat challenging painful conditions. The pertinent technologies and relevant issues in biologics use for spinal conditions will be addressed.
Held before the NASS Annual Evidence & Technology Spine Summit on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 from 7:30 am-6:30 pm CT at Canyons Village in Park City, Utah.
- Osteobiologics Update: What Do Surgeons Need to Know?
- Intro/Basic Science of Bone Biology, Progenitor Cells and Their Signaling Needs
- The AOSpine BOnE Classification
- Autograft/Bone Marrow Aspirate
- Human Cellular Tissue Product (HCTP) – Products/Technology
- 510k Regulated Products/Technology
- Case-Specific Biologic Selection – What Do You Use and Why?
- PMA/IND Products/Technology
- Interbody Surface Technology: The New Biologic?
- On the Horizon
- Company Presentations