Improving Patient Care at Your Practice
- Clinical guidelines are intended as an educational tool to improve patient care by outlining reasonable information-gathering and decision-making processes used in the management of back pain in adults.
- Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) are developed in those areas where evidence is sparse to indicate reasonable care based on available evidence. Members can download the mobile app for cervical fusion now.
- Spine Registry: Participants in this diagnosis-based clinical data registry can track patient care and outcomes to objectively measure and demonstrate quality care.
- Including NASS on Profiles and Use of NASS Logo: As a NASS member, you are encouraged to list your membership on professional profiles including your curriculum vitae (CV) and practice provider listings. Members are also permitted to use the NASS logo to promote their status as a member. If you'd like to include the NASS logo on promotional or professional profiles, review the Logo Policy and download the logos from your SpineConnect account.
- Awards: NASS has five awards created to recognize unique and outstanding contributions to the field of spine care.
- 20 under 40: The SpineLine 20 Under 40 campaign showcases bright young physicians under the age of 40.
NASS Career Center
Members looking for new career opportunities can browse the online NASS Career Center to view spine-specific open positions in the United States.
20/20 Referral Program
Through the NASS 20/20 Referral Program, members earn 20% off their next year of membership for every eligible member they refer to NASS...that means members who refer 5 eligible colleagues get a free year of membership! And the new members will automatically get 20% off their dues in their first year as well.